Best Air Cooler in India
Summers in India are awfully scorching. The unbearable warmth of the sun rises up to 48° on days. The best air cooler in India turns out to be the only resort.
India is diverse in the climatic conditions, the temperature stability never prevails. Most of the months are sticky and oily in major states of the country.
The tech world had to step in to manufacture an appliance that could maintain controlled temperature indoors. That is right when leading brands started designing the best air cooler for home.
A read through the following writeup will help you gather all necessary information on the air cooler in India with the price.
Listen to the Podcast - Best Air Cooler in India
List of Best Air Coolers in India
Orient is a popular brand in India known to distribute innovative home appliances. The best air cooler in India is built fulfilling your home cooling demands.
- Powered at 190 wattages, the air cooler for home performs at 220-240 voltage.
- With up to 50 liters of water holding capacity, the Orient cooler is designed with honeycomb pads for most water retention.
- The cooler fan is 16 inches in length and throws air all around the room uninterrupted.
- The well-designed body has castor wheels enabling easy movement all around the house.
- Equipped antibacterial tank and an ice holder, the faster cooling process follows.
- Up to 1 year of brand warranty is availed.
- The durability of the Orient fan cooler is promised with a high gloss body and compact design.
- Powerful motor throws air all inside the room and cools down medium space with ease.
- Energy-efficient, the best air cooler brand is also designed for high water retention.
- Good customer services are offered.
- Coller comes with a warranty card and is quite inexpensive.
- Users complain that the 60 feet air throw is ad false promise.
- Not designed for big space cooling requirements.
If you are someone who likes the indoors decked up in perfection, the Rambo is a good choice. With fine designs and good specification, the Maharaja ranks second.
- Starting with the antibacterial tank, the best air cooler in India with price restricts any harmful air production.
- The 65 liters tank capacity holds enough water eliminating the need for continuous refilling.
- Wood wool pads act as great water retention.
- An aroma chamber is designed to throw odor-free fresh air. Up to 45 feet fresh or throw is also promised.
- Powered at 165 watts, the cooler performs at 220-230 voltage.
- Affordable and eco-friendly the cooler is a good investment.
- Fresh air with aroma outlet keeps the room fresh and easy breathing follows.
- The anti-shock body assures maximum user safety.
- More than 1 year on product warranty is a pro that attracts buyers.
- Good servicing facilities are annually offered by the brand.
- Available online at better discounts.
- The design may not fit in for small rooms.
- It cannot result in prompt cooling in a larger space.
Need a quality cooling appliance for your small space. Bajaj Platini may fit into your requirements. Have a look at the superior features that the Platini PX 97 Torque offers.
- Powered at 100 watts, the best air cooler in India with price performs at 230 voltage uninterrupted.
- Designed with a four-way air outlet, the cooler can rapidly cool down a small space.
- Water tank capacity of 36 liters for tiny space constraints the need for refilling.
- The silent working is one of the best specifications of the best air cooler in India for home.
- Inverter friendly, the bajaj Platini works interrupted.
- Up to one year of the product warranty is offered by Bajaj.
- The sleek, compact classic design is the cooler highlight. It can fit into smaller rooms at once.
- Durable in physical terms, Bajaj never compromises on the quality appliance.
- Different speed settings are again a pro for all weather needs.
- The castor wheel is designed for the easiest moveability.
- Energy is efficient in nature. The wood wool pads also promise better water retention.
- Good product servicing is yet another thing promised by the brand.
- Demands maintenance with every use.
- Not much user safety is prioritized while designing.
- No aroma air feature is included.
The quality that Orient promises to their customers makes the brand rank again on the list. The Smartcool air cooler for home has unique accentuates to deliver.
- Powered at 180 watts, the cooler performs best at 230 voltage.
- Densely honeycomb-patterned wood wool pads ensure most water retention besides 16 liters of water tank capacity.
- Remote operated air coolers demand least manual functionalities.
- Dirt and insect control is assured with a specially designed inbuilt net.
- The automatic water filling feature is again a rare feature that reduces user stress.
- ABS plastic body is shockproof.
- 1 year of the product warranty is promised by the brand.
- Compact, sleek design allows the best selling air cooler in India to fit into the smallest space.
- The durability of the product is maintained by quality plastic. User safety is also assured by the same material used in manufacturing the appliance.
- Remote controllable helps the user operate the appliance from any corner of the room.
- Speed control makes the appliance fit for all-season use.
- Easy mobility and inverter friendly is a plus feature.
- Good brand services after buying are availed annually.
- Capacity is comparatively less.
- Demands good maintenance needs and periodical water changing is mandatory.
- Expensive as compared to other variants.
The specific model by Symphony is customized for personal use. Fitting into urban lifestyle needs, the best air cooler company in India is worth an investment.
- The foremost feature that is worth the appreciation is a feather touch panel. Operate any function at just one touch.
- Throwing air up to 37 feet, the remote also enables effortless functionalities.
- Stressing about water refilling is old. The empty tank alarm reduces the user worries and signals refilling.
- SMPS technology takes care of voltage fluctuations.
- HiCool monotonous i-pure technology is designed to deliver fresh air with the quality purification process.
- Powered at 185 wattages, the Symphony air cooler performs at 230-240 voltage.
- Durable home. appliance by Symphony is a premium quality designed with smart technology.
- Equipped with a smart remote and smart touch panel makes the appliance best in the market.
- The best air cooler in India does not release any harmful gas while performing.
- Extra water retention technology is availed by the wood wool pads.
- Energy-efficient home. the appliance has more than one year warranty period and good brand services.
- Highly expensive air cooler in India with a price.
- It requires high maintenance.
- Water capacity is quite low as compared to other high tech specifications.
The Siesta 70 model is a perfectionist in its performance. Symphony Centre coolers are worth every investment. The model though slightly varies from the previous one. Have a read!
- With a huge capacity of 70 liters, the Symphony Siesta is designed for larger rooms.
- Another unique feature that best air cooler in India with price offers is the front grill for better air distribution.
- The powerful fan of the siesta model is 16 inches in length. Powerful in its nature, the fan is absolutely worth it.
- Powered at 160 watts, the best air cooler for home performs at 230 voltage.
- Manual and castor wheels offer the mobility of the appliance all around the home.
- Sleek design and quality plastic body assure the durability of the product.
- The front grill delivers speedy airflow all across bigger rooms.
- The smooth white body creates a premium look adding to interiors.
- Huge water capacity eliminates the need for constant refilling.
- With best air cooler fan, Symphony promises up to one year warranty period and good servicing, Symphony wins user trust.
- Highly expensive.
- Lack of smart features.
- No updated safety features come to user comfort.
Tower cooler by Symphony again ranks in the top 10 air coolers in India. With high-end specifications, the Diet T model fits in all possible cooling needs. Here are the features listed below.
- Best air cooler in India offers honeycomb pattern water retention pads and mosquito net for pure air throw.
- Castor wheels are designed to move the air cooler for a home in all possible directions.
- With a capacity of 35 liters and a refill alarm, the stress of continuous water check is resolved.
- Inbuilt i-pure technology delivers pure breathable hygienic air.
- Powered at 170 wattages, the Symphony Siesta performs at 230 voltage.
- Sleek and compact tower figure is best known to fit in the smallest possible space in your room.
- Large area coverage is a pro feature again.
- Energy efficiency runs at the expense of a simple stand fan.
- Smart in ult technology delivers refreshing air and is insect repellent.
- Being the best air cooler company in India, Symphony offers good customer services.
- Expensive as compared to the thee best cooler price in India.
- Lack of smart features.
A strong air gust at a capacity of 20 liters is something unique. The Orient Electric offers absolutely the same. Here are the features listed.
- The air cooler in India with price offers Dense Net technology and powerful cooling technology for better water retention and prompt cooling.
- The ice chamber is again a rare feature that the Orient model promises.
- Four Castor wheels are designs for easy all direction movement.
- The adjustable vertical and horizontal louvers are pluses features.
- The inbuilt dust filter technology assures refreshing air throw all over the room.
- Energy-efficiency of the appliance rejects the question of which is the best air cooler in India.
- Height adjustable makes the appliance stand out from the lot.
- The strong airflow using strong fans is again pros to be considered.
- The easy user functionality of best-selling air coolers in India makes it worth the investment.
- Best designed for smallest room needs.
- Good annual services promised by the brand.
- Online available at much cheaper rates
- Comparatively expensive.
- It does not have an attractive body.
Offering the best cooling treatments for your home, Bajaj is again one of the best air cooler companies in India. Less have a read through the features that the model offers.
- The super-stylish model is eye-catchy with a patterned air outlet.
- The fine material body ensures durability.
- Swing technology is a rare feature monotonous to Bajaj. The feature assures even air distribution throughout the room.
- Equipped with a drain plug, the unwanted water is rejected out of the cooler. Fresh air thus spreads across the room.
- Water level indicator signals water refilling.
- Pads are designed to be easily moved and cleaning becomes easy.
- Throws air up to 80 feet, the air cooler in India with price matches big space cooling needs.
- Consumes 230 wattages at one use.
- Up to a one-year product, warranty is assured.
- Highly durable and energy-efficient, the appliance is one of the top 10 air cooler in India.
- Lightweight and castor wheels make mobility easy.
- Wood wools assure water retention and keep the room cool for a longer duration.
- Swing feature is rare and ensures better cooling.
- The attractive body adds to the indoor look of your room.
- No ice tray is designed.
- No remote control is offered and requires manual effort for operation.
- Demands continuous cross ventilation for smooth performance.
Your humid ever too requires the perfect indoor air cooling. The Bajaj Firo is something that absolutely fits into the requirements. Have a read through the features.
- With the bed level air throw, the cooler covers the best you need.
- The silent performance is worth the performance.
- Powered at 140 wattages, the best air cooler in India consumes 230 voltage electricity.
- Honeycomb cooling media with removable pads keeps the room cool for longest.
- Three levels of speed control with four-way air deflection ensure maximum cooling in less time.
- The humidity controller adjusts the indoor humid and cools accordingly.
- Inverter Compatibility feature ensures protection from voltage fluctuation.
- Efficient cooling is promised by Bajaj Firo with user comfort being prioritized.
- Silent performance makes the cooler more attractive to the buyers.
- Affordable price again fits in all budgets.
- The white quality plastic body ensures the safety and adds up to the classic interior look.
- Best suited for Indian humid summers. The humidity controller is a plus feature.
- Cools standard size room easily without much hassle.
- Easy maintenance and brand services are her other pros to be admired.
- Capacity is quite less.
- No inbuilt water refill indicator.
Best Air Cooler and its Need
Dealing with the temperature concerns after busy work schedules can be frustrating and irritable to infinity. Without a long term resolve, no temporary solution is worthy enough.
An air cooler is a multi-utility and flexible indoor temperature control appliance, powered by electricity and enables cooling by water. The eco-friendly apparatus is the ultimate need for summer months in India.
The best air cooler for home turns out to be the handiest, efficient and effective product that can be put to use. One simply can not ignore the needs of this specific appliance when in India.
Though the number of variants in the market is not less, the air cooler price in India makes it the most mandated. The vivid listing of the pros and cons of the product will help learn more.
Pros and Cons of Air Cooler in India
The best air cooler In India works on the simple principle of trapping hot air in the cooling pads, transferring it into the water and ultimately making the air cool.
However, there is no blessing of technology that comes with all the advantages. The shortcomings to accompany the cheap and best air cooler in India.
The study on the pros and cons of the product will let you recognize how the benefits exceed the drawbacks in no time.
Pros of Best Air Cooler
- Cost-effective– The other variants of room temperature control appliances like the air conditioner is highly-priced. However, the air cooler price in India is quite affordable. One can choose from any model ranging from 5000INR to 20000INR to fit their budget.
- Energy-efficient– Less power consumption, the air coolers use a fan to blow out chilled air. Thus the energy usage is not more than 120 watts. Serving the purpose at best, the power saving appliance lists in must-have.
- Mobile– The mobility of the best air cooler fan raises the notch of its an advantage. As compared to air conditioners, air coolers are extremely flexible and can be moved in any part of the house whenever needed.
Cons of Air Cooler
- Specified climatic coping– The high humidity places across the country restricts the usage of the best air cooler in India. Soaking up the moisture, the air cooler can spay out water sprinkles with interrupted usage. Irrespective of the price and brand name, the high precipitation areas demand an AC.
- Maintenance – Regular pouring of water or ice before use is a must to let the air cooler function at ease. Timely cleaning comes next to add in the durability of the device.
The rising mercury level during the summer months could not get better without the air cooler. Also, the cons of the product can easily be substituted with proper care and cleaning.
Types of Air cooler
Like most other home utility appliances the best air cooler company in India offers variant to allow users choice flexibility.
Each type of cooler arrives with separate functions but a similar mechanism. Take a close look at the types of air coolers to find a reasonable fit for your home.
Desert air cooler
The most common and the highly demanded model among the air cooler brands in the desert air cooler. Installed in bigger rooms, the cooler is a perfectionist is its work.
- The desert air cooler enables fast cooling inside the room with bigger fan blades and is thus more energy efficient.
- Offers water capacity ranging from 60-70liters at one go. Lessening down the involvement of manual efforts, most a desert coolers also come with ice tray to help better cooling.
- Expensive as compared to the other types of cooler. One may need to raise the budget along with the installation charges.
- The desert coolers should always be placed on a raised platform in front of the room openings like windows. This, the mobility is restricted.
- Mostly suited for commercial purpose in hotels, hospitals and restaurants, the desert cooler consumes high energy.
Personal air cooler
Also termed as a portable air cooler, are one of the best air coolers in India with a price. Specially designed for the purpose of small rooms, the air cooler works with blowers rather than fans.
- Being portable, personal air coolers can be moved almost anywhere and everywhere.
- Extremely efficient, the cooler consumes the least possible energy.
- It helps with the fast cooling process and can hold 20- 70 liters of water capacity in certain models.
- Needs regular cleaning and wiping water for flexible working and durability. Easy rusting can also interrupt the iron body of the cooler.
- The personal coolers are not capable of cooling up bigger rooms and space.
- The cast tires are easily breakable and replacing the same includes heavy pinch on the pocket.
Tower air cooler
Curated specially for official and large scale use, the tower coolers offer very high cooling.
- Being raised in size, the tower coolers occupy very little space and thus can fit in the smallest rooms.
- The tower coolers take very little time to lower down the temperature of the room.
- The specific cooler type can only be used in small rooms and space.
Best Air Cooler Buying Guide
Choosing the best air cooler in India for the home can be indeed tricky. This we are here answering all your doubts to help you a hassle-free buying.
The air coolers are far more energy-efficient as compared to the air conditioners. The devices run on a comparatively low power of 100 -130 watts. Saving energy and money, the lesser power consumption makes the cooler highly dependable in the summer months.
The wrong size for the wrong room is the worst that can happen while buying the best air cooler in India for home. One must know that the size of the cooler also tells about its capacity to keep the room cool.
The thickness of the cooling pad also decides the ability of the air cooler to maintain controlled temperature. The thicker the pad, the more is the absorption from enclosing and thus better cooling for long hours follow.
The installation process again is difficult. Make sure to ask for air cooker installation services by the company itself before buying the product.
The lesser is the weight, the higher the mobility. It is advisable to look for the convenient weight of the air cooler to help it move around the house whenever needed. Heavy air college can not be moved around the house with ease but the small blower coolers help in the same.
The speed determination of the best air coolers in India is important. The adjustable speed helps the user alter the temperature and airflow according to their needs. Also, the adjustability allows to save up power whenever needed.
The air cooler in India with price must be accompanied by accessories like water and ice tray. Adding up ice during the cooler function helps in faster temperature lowering again saving up the energy.
Having a good look at the room size where the air cooler is to be installed is the first step. An inappropriate air cooler for a big room may end up in interrupted cooling, pulling the user down to losses.
Water level indicator
With hours of usage, the water level in the cooler tends to lower down. The indicator is designed in order to help the user understand it’s time to refill the tank.
Water level controller
The water level controller is the added feature that restricts the user from filling more than necessary water and stops mishaps of the electrical power air cooler.
The cord length must be adjustable enough to power the air cooler with the electricity source. Also, the proper protection of the cord must be checked in order to avoid electrical accidents.
Exact warranty period should always be a check upon before making an investment. Most companies offer a minimum of 6 months warranty period to fix any malfunctioning of the device.
Air cooler in India with price variations can easily match a budget buy. Examining the requirements of your home and matching the climatic or seasonal needs can help you seek a wise decision.
These points are sure to help you act better before buying.
Also, we hope deciding which is the best air cooler in India is no more doubt with the mentioned buying guide.
Tips for Better Air Cooler Functioning
The proper working of the best air cooler in India for home needs cares enough for smooth and durable functioning. The tested caring tips will help you work the same.
Cross ventilation is the key. When placed in front of an opening, it becomes easy for the cooler to suck in the fresh air and assisting the room cool faster. Ventilation allows smooth airflow and keeps bringing in freshness all the time.
Adding Ice- the best air cooler companies in India adds an ice tray in the models they offer. Ice helps in fast lowering of the temperature making the device save energy as well. In the case only may use chilled water to repeats the same process.
Cleaning comes next. Proper and periodic cleaning of any gadget contributes to its long life. Wiping off the water content after use can stop from rusting and awful smell output. Also, one may add some fragrance or essential oils in the water to spread freshness all around the room.
While filling the water tank in the air cooler, it is advisable to power the pump. The pre-soaking process helps in the flexible operation of the air cooler.
A little manual effort on the best air cooler in India can actually make a lot more difference to the device in the long run.
Follow the mentioned steps and enjoy the freshness in your house beating the dusty and sticky summer sweat.
Frequently Asked Question on Air Cooler
Before making an investment in products that are to serve longer purposes, we certainly ask questions to clear all related doubts.
Which is the best air cooler in India?
Symphony, Bajaj, Maharaja are some of the best names in the air cooler manufacturing brands in India
Which type of cooler is best for rooms?
Portable or personal is the best air cooler in India for home.
What is the amount of energy consumed by air cooler?
Depending particularly on the individual user, the amount of energy consumption is quite less as compared to the air conditioners.
Why AC is hazardous for human health?
Sucking out all the moisture from the room, the AC makes the room extremely dry causing asthma and skin diseases.
Difference between desert and room air cooler?
The room coolers are portable but also does not help with better cooling as compared to the desert coolers.
We hope these were enough answers to help you get rid of any related usage worries.
The middle-class family needs of most Indian families can not manage with the huge electricity bills of an air conditioner.
Best air cooler fan thus come extremely effective to serve the cooling temperature indoors. Efficient from all respective purposes, the summer days can be welcomed without worries.
Innovation has taken bigger steps to ease people solving permanent problems. However, in those parts where air coolers can not function flexibly, super speed fans and ACs can be the only resort to rely upon.
But the States which can undoubtedly opt for the best selling air cooler in India.
for more such Quality Reviews, Buying Guides, Tips and Recommendations go to Daylogy.in