Best Vacuum Cleaner for Home in India
As we all like to maintain cleanliness and hygiene, this necessity has made us in want of something which gives us an assurance of no dirt or to make a dust-free place or hide in without much effort needed or to be put in, and the answer for this is a vacuum cleaner which can be called as the clever investment for easy and smooth cleaning. Let’s have a look at the Best Vacuum Cleaner for home in India.
People these days do not find enough time to participate in other activities as they are investing a huge amount of their time in cleaning only. Therefore, the vacuum cleaners are the best option for this problem as it helps to save the most valuable time of them. But it very important to understand the best vacuum cleaner for home in India.
Currently, there are a huge number of vacuum cleaner models made available in the market but with larger varieties and types, where it makes really important to understand the functions that we are in need of which vacuum cleaner to go for and what kind of features, benefits, drawbacks or the types of these vacuum cleaner that are really useful for us and helps us.
Listen to the Podcast - Best Vacuum Cleaner for Home in India
Why a Vacuum Cleaner?
The vacuum cleaner efficiently helps to clean the floors and carpets without leaving a single drop or piece of dirt or garbage behind.
As we have said earlier whether the cleaning job is done perfectly or not, this vacuum cleaner has become an essential tool for every household these days. It not only makes the cleaning an easier one but also reduces a major part of the stress full household works.
The vacuum cleaner turns out to be a boon in particular for the working women, who can find it as an extremely convenient way to clean the beautiful homes with no much pain. This is one such reason why both the working moms and homemakers are opting for the best vacuum cleaner for their homes in India, so as to keep them neat and tidy.
With the thousands of vacuum cleaners made available in the market today. It has turned out to be a difficult decision to pick the best one amongst the many types of vacuum cleaners that are available.
What needs to be looked into?
Based on the type of house and the type of cleaning needed the user needs to prefer the types of vacuum cleaner. For example, if you own a fully carpeted home then an upright vacuum cleaner can be the right choice. A canister model can be preferred for tiled floors, hardwood furniture or stairs. Handheld vacuum cleaners are the right ones for lighter tasks.
2. Essential Features
The brush of the vacuum cleaner is an essential component that defines the basic purpose that is its cleaning ability. A motorized brush helps for a good cleaning on the carpet, whereas the suction brush is a perfect one for the floors. An ideal vacuum cleaner is the one that provides the facility to switch between the various types of brushes that are available.
The comforts or the benefits that are available from the vacuum cleaners should be very important. One such thing is the noise level of the cleaner or device. It should not be too loud so that the other activities of the house are disturbed.
The Vacuum Cleaners are provided without bags, or few may have a bag that needs to be replaced or cleaned regularly. It is a big nuisance to clean the bag regularly especially for people who suffer from asthma or any kind of dust allergies. On the other hand, if we pick a vacuum cleaner that has disposable bags, then they need to be a compatible one and also need to be replaced periodically.
These are few features, which need to be made sure to look into for a best vacuum cleaner for home in India be it from the stores, or even if you plan to buy them through on-line.
List of Best Vacuum Cleaners in India
Replacing the old manual mechanisms in the daily lifestyle, the modern utilities has taken over for better reasons. The Best vacuum cleaner in India have specifications worth using.
Cleaning is one thing that should be maintained both indoor and outdoor of the house. Changing the entire hygiene check, cleaning can subtract diseases and maintain health.
However, the process of cleaning can be really hectic without the proper equipment. Checking on to each corner of the house becomes difficult without concerned gadgets.
The best Vacuum cleaner in India stepped in to make the scenario and cleaning easy in all aspects. Over the decade, the user demand has never fallen.
At present, the market thus offers top models in the best Vacuum cleaner for a home in India. The write up below is to help you take a read through the list and make a wiser investment decision.
Balzano, the Italian brand established in 1908 completed its 110 years of experience in the industry last year. Delivering prime quality home utilities, the brand has proven records in European and Asian countries. The Aero Vac stick cleaner tops the list of best vacuum cleaner for reasons listed below.
- Designed with advanced suction technology to gulp in dust from carpets, floors, and another corner.
- Thepowerstable starting of the cleaner allows cleaning dust from otherwise unreachable corners.
- The mechanism sucks in maximum dust of all types reducing bacterial growth indoors.
- Varied surfaces can be easily cleaned using the sturdy body and nozzle of the vacuum cleaner.
Founded in 1967, the Taurus group offspring brand is the priority of many Indians when it comes to home appliances. Formulated with inbuilt filters to catch the finest of particles and updated functionalities, the Inalsa Supremo is best to vacuum cleaner for sofa.
- The powerful 1200 watt motor allows easy cleaning with the great suction mechanism. The 130cm hosepipe helps reach inner hidden orders as well.
- The cloth dust accumulation bag can easily be washed and reused making the cleaner eco-friendly.
- The capacity of the cleaner is 2liters and thus can be easily used with less hassle.
- The compact and lightweight body of the Inalsa Spruce weighs 3kgs approximately.
Philips as a brand needs no prior introduction. Offering best vacuum cleaner in India under 5000, the brand tops the list. The Powerpro model offers cyclonic action for cleaning any material and any surface area. Awarded with the Gold iF design award, it is the best vacuum cleaner for home in India.
- The action area of the cleaner is a radius of around 9 meters. Also, the long cord adds up the extra length in reaching far corners.
- The extraordinary brush attached allows better cleaning in necessary areas.
- The strong suction power of 370 Walt helps with the best results.
- The cleaner is enabled of separating dust and air maintaining healthy breathing indoors.
- The larger wheel surface area allows easy mobility of the cleaner.
- Adaptable nozzle and hose pipe is also a plus point with the study body and quality accessories.
Karcher is a famous name for the best vacuum cleaner for home in India for the updated and powerful functionalities that it offers. Loaded with mechanisms to meet the needs of a modern lifestyle, the cleaner is worth every penny.
- The designed chamber is 17 litres and can collect dirt from bigger areas.
- The power consumption rates within 1000watts in 240 voltage.
- The moving wheels are set forth using best German technology and can move around twists and bumps on the way of cleaning.
The second most worthy Inalsa product in the list is Micro WD 10 model. The wet and dry vacuum cleaner offers the best vacuum cleaner price.
- With a basic container capacity of 17 litres, the product offers both wet and dry cleaning with bag and bagless usage options.
- Great filter accessories can adapt to any required indoor and outdoor cleaning process with ease.
- The motor used in the best car vacuum cleaner in India is 1000watts and avails quite powerful dirt suction.
- Wheels are 360° rotatable and thus easily movable both indoor and outdoors.
With an extremely unique body of stainless steel, the American Micronic is indeed an eco-friendly and user-friendly best vacuum cleaner for home in India. The features are listed below.
- The cleaner comes with a very powerful motor of 1600 watts though consuming electricity at only 220 voltage.
- Sucks in all types of dust and wet dirt with ease.
- Heavy wet and dry dust is easily removed and the blower associated dries up the cleaner.
- The cloth dust bag is washable and desirable making the appliance further eco-friendly and durable.
One of the best car vacuum cleaners in India, the product is an Amazon original. Highly recognizable in India for its energy efficiency, the vacuum cleaner makes it to the list. The feature is as follows
- Priced at only 4000INR, the vacuum cleaner price is affordable for modern needs.
- One added feature is the cleaner functions quietly not interrupting the ears while working.
- Power at 700 watts, the cleaner does excellent cleaning of dirt with the powerful motor.
- The sleek body comes in a reactive black color adding up to the home utility decor.
- Paper and cloth filters with dust collecting bags are made reusable.
Kent products have been taking good care of our home for ages. The Wizard Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner by Kent is expectation in its cleaning work. The influential cyclonic suction mechanism does it work great to keep the indoor hygienic and become the best car vacuum cleaner in India.
- The advanced technology keeps indoor air dust free and clear.
- Wizard cleaner runs at 1200 watt strong motor at 220 voltage.
- The brand offers multiple use accessories to shape the cleaner for varied uses. Aluminum telescope tube, cervix tool, handle, user guide helps the user with a better operation.
Wondering which is the best vacuum cleaner? Worry less when the MWMallIndia cleaner steps in. Leaving the car and home all clean removing the smallest of dirt, the cleaner is a must-have as it is one of the best vacuum cleaners for sofa. The features are listed as follows:
- The portable cleaning gadget removes dirt from curtains, floors, carpets, cars, cupboards, and books effectively.
- Power by 1000 watts motor, the cleaning is decent and good enough for daily use in small space.
- Associated with both large and small brushes, the cleaner can be adjusted for multiple uses.
- Prompt work is one feature, the brand swears by in the model.
Priced at 15000INR, the Eco Vacs is a robotic advanced inhouse cleaner.
- 500 Deboot cleaner is designed to be connected with Alexa or Google Home for prompt functioning.
- Different modes offer different cleaning purposes. Automatic cleaning also follows.
- The robot is designed to ignore any collision with furniture with advanced technology.
The cordless V7 model by Dyson is the most powerful cleaner in the market. Using the Tier Radial cyclonic technology, the cleaner sucks microscopic dirt and leaves behind spotless results.
- Shaped in attractive models and colors, the V7 is compact and offers manual use to all corners of the house.
- Offers certification for asthma and allergy users.
- Mini brush and motorized tools are paired as accessories.
- The mechanism can capture allergens as well.
The Dyson V11 model is on the list of advanced cleaning equipment. One of the best vacuum cleaner for home requirements and sofa the V11 is equipped with cordless settings for powerful cleaning.
- Powered by the Dyson original digital motor, the cleaner sucks 99% dirt, germs, and bacteria from any corner of the home.
- The maximum charge time of the cleaner is five hours and can serve upon a long of 60 minutes on the same.
- Soft dusting brush, adapter, crevice tool, expandable hose, combination tools are some of the associates that appear with the main cleaner.
Types of Vacuum Cleaners:
Upright Vacuum Cleaners:
Upright hear means the Vacuum cleaners which has the ability to stand by and on its own or standing straight. These kinds of vacuum cleaners are efficient in cleaning the carpets; they also include a brush that helps to clean the dirt. They are considered to be the best ones in their category and also very efficient as it does not require to be cleaned very often or again and again. They have the brush combs which are usually larger in capacity when compared to other type’s vacuum cleaners. This is can be considered as an ideal one or the best vacuum cleaner for home in India, if the user is suffering from back pain then they do not have the need to bend often or again and again.
Canister Vacuum Cleaners:
The Canister Vacuum Cleaners are the ones which have canisters that are connected to a long wand with the help of a flexible hose. These Vacuum Cleaners are the most expensive ones and also the most efficient ones too when compared to the upright vacuum cleaners. The Canister Vacuum cleaners provide its users with very hassle-free and quiet cleaning. They are designed with an engine, a filter, and a dust bag. As said these vacuum cleaners are the most efficient ones as they can be moved from one place to another with the help of wheels that are provided. The surfaces which are hard can be efficiently cleaned by using these vacuum cleaners without any kind of scattering dirt around.
Handheld Vacuum Cleaners:
The handheld vacuum cleaners are the most common ones which can be seen in every household apart from the upright vacuum cleaners. These are the efficient ones to ‘remove the smaller pieces of the dirt especially from the places which are not in reach and those corners of the stairs, the cushions of the sofa or such. These can be a great help for cleaning the interiors of the cars too and they are usually way less cheap when compared to that of the canister or the upright vacuum cleaners. This vacuum cleaner is a great alternative to the many heavy vacuum cleaners that are available in the market both in terms of comfort and price.
Robotic Vacuum Cleaners:
These Robotic Vacuum Cleaners are intelligent devices as they include inbuilt programming. They are also commonly termed as Robovac. This Vacuum cleaner includes the side brushes which helps to brush the dirt and then slides it inside and into the appliance. This Robovac automatically moves all around the house and sucks in or cleans the dirt seen below.
Vacuum cleaner buying guide
How to go about buying the best vacuum cleaner for home in India?
One needs to look into various features, types, benefits, and drawbacks of the vacuum cleaner based on the below-mentioned parameters
It is very important to look into the brand in today’s market and choose the appliance. The brand that has got a good market reputation and the one which has built trust amongst the customers all around is always a preferred one. Few vacuum cleaner brands provide facilities such as the after-sales services, which is kind promising, such type of brands are always recommended to be picked from.
Built and Design:
As we see a new product of vacuum cleaner is introduced into the market every day with different sizes and design and the older trends get replaced.
For example, earlier the vacuum cleaners were seen with the dust bag which used to collect the dust after cleaning. This kind of cleaner required to purchase the dust bags on a regular basis. But now we see the vacuum cleaners that are bagless which is more convenient. You need to make sure of what kind of vacuum cleaner to choose from based on your requirements from the vacuum cleaners that are available in the market with various sizes and mechanism.
The Performance of these vacuum cleaners can be measured based on its benefits or advantages and drawbacks
The ones which are light weighted, which is compact and can be easily moved from one place to others can be advantageous to the user, The vacuum cleaner which has a better suction helps for faster cleaning, which adds to the better performance of it. A vacuum cleaner which makes less noise and the ones which are much efficient on the hard floor cleaning is the effective vacuum cleaner.
The vacuum cleaners which do not bend is not a suitable one for those who suffer from back pain. The cleaners which need to be assembled and dissembled for every use are not an opted one. These aspects can affect the performance of the vacuum cleaner.
The price plays an important factor while planning to purchase the best vacuum cleaner for home in India because the market today has n number of options made available with various budgets. The price of the vacuum cleaner at present ranges from the bracket of Rs.1000 to 50,000. But if intense cleaning is required to clean the carpet then the products can range from around Rs 2500- Rs 40000 which are perfect ones as they include from the basic to all kinds of advanced features that are inbuilt.
For the hard floor cleaning the products with a less budget can be a perfect choice and they also include all the inbuilt features. Therefore it very important to choose wisely on the product while considering the price of them.
It is important to follow a few basic tips while planning to buy the best vacuum cleaner for home of your choice.
Bag or Bagless Vacuum Cleaners
The Vacuum Cleaners with a bag is a more efficient one because the chances of mixing with the minute dirt back to air are less and it is also a perfect choice for people suffering from Asthma. A Vacuum cleaner with both bag and bagless is available for most of the types of Vacuum Cleaners. And the one with bags can be a preferred one.But with the bagless Vacuum Cleaners it may not need to spend the money over again and again on the bags as they have the filters made available to be maintained once in a while. Both of them can be considered as reliable ones based on your needs and requirements choose accordingly.
The weight is another factor that needs to be considered because it is tough and difficult to move the Vacuum cleaner up and down the stairs with the heavy ones. These days we can see handheld vacuum cleaners which is of quite lightweight and is easy to access all around the house. People suffering from back pain or with any other physical issues it is always a better choice to go with a convenient one.
The capacity of the vacuum cleaner is recommended because the more the capacity is the longer is the time to change the filter or the dust bag. And on average the capacity of any vacuum cleaner is about 4 to 6 liters. So it is always advisable to consider this option while buying.
The indicator helps indicate whether the bag is full and it needs to be replaced. This is something important which needs to be present in the vacuum cleaners especially the ones with the bag, because this provides the idea of when to get the new bag. The same can be useful in case of the bagless cleaners which helps to warn users and clear the dust which is stored.
The buyers need to look out for the HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filters as they are very efficient ones and helps to capture even the most minute dirt that is present in the air. They are the efficient filters which clear the air and are the most convenient ones to the patients who are suffering from asthma or any kind of breathing problems.
Every Vacuum Cleaner is provided with some attachments which are required for various cleaning purposes like those of corners or the small spaces which are not reachable with the bare hands.
As we have been through a few vacuum cleaners that are available in the market today based on different sizes and shapes and various other factors. The review defined above should be helpful for you to choose your best vacuum cleaner with no much effort and ease. Buy the right and best vacuum cleaner for home in India and provide a healthy environment. for more such Quailty Reviews, Buying guides,Tips and Recommendations go to Daylogy.in